Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5 of Insanity

Well...It's day 5!  One of us lost 10 lbs, another 9lbs & we are waiting to hear from our 3rd.  I am struggling with this.  It's all mental (insert joke here).  I'm full and know I don't want any more to eat BUT I still want to eat.    I've had some "digestive" issues and don't see how these cave people got anything done!  I've spent the last few days POOPING.  Maybe that's where the weight loss comes from. 

I'm still waiting for the other's to post recipes.  I'll be pulling out my books tonight.  I had a fantastic salad with avocado, hard boiled egg, ham and turkey.  I found some organic unsweetened dried cranberries.  I'm eating those with almonds. 

Last night I combined almonds, unsweetened coconut and a touch of dark chocolate.  It was good but I had an upset stomach later in the evening.  So I doubt I'll make that again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment