Friday, December 2, 2011

Full Disclosure

Who's idea was this again? Oh right, it was mine. After reading some books, I've been wanting to try out the Primal way of eating for a while now, it just makes sense to me. I'm so glad these ladies have joined me on this journey. I have tried to get started a few times but I never made it past a day or two, now we are doing it together and can support each other with a little friendly competition!

If I know anything about my fellow dieters here, it's that they tell you like it is. Always. So here we go, for the sake of starting fresh and in full disclosure, my stats:

Weight: 236 lbs.
Arms: 13 in.
Bust: 46 in.
Waist: 45 in.
Hips: 49 in.
Thighs: 28 in.

Looks like I have the most to lose. Bring it on b*tches! ;)

3R Checking in! 
Weight: 213
Arms: 14in
Bust: 44 1/2 in.
Waist: 44 1/2 in.
Hips: 42 in
Thighs: 24 in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After massive headaches, dropping blood sugar and "atkins flu" aka carb withdrawl...I'm getting around to posting my stats. Ugh...this better work and I'd better lose serious weight....I'm just sayin'.

Weight: 185
Arms: 13
Bust: 41
Waist: 42
Hips: 42
Thighs: 27

CitrusSqueeze signing off!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment